1. What happened the first day who got your dog/cat?
Nylablue here: Da first day wif me new Mum waz guud. Da bad Hu’Manz dropped me off n Mum let me wander around da house n sniff eberyfing. She gave me kibble n wet fuud n played toyz wif me. She let me sleep on me new blankie on da couch n she sang to me b4 she went to bed.
2. Do you have a goal in mind for your blog this year? what is it?
Nylablue here: Mum n me have not deecided about our goal fer da blog. WE just want to keep a blog of our life together.
3. What is the one thing of all others you love about your cat/dog?
Mum here: What I love MOST about Nylablue is how she head rubs me or flomps down at my feet to cheer me up whenever I am down or sad.
4. An embarrassing moment with them, tell it?!
Mum again: My most embarrassing moment with Nylablue was when she peed & then pooped on the Vet Dr. Dave…..can you imagine such a pretty cat doing that & there were 3 of us in the exam room!!!
5. What is a common misconception/ pet peever people have about your dog/cat/breed, that you would like to clear up!?
Nylablue back: Me pet peeve iz Hu’manz who ask, “How can she eat wifout teefiez??” “How do you stoopid Hu’manz do it wifout da teefe??? DAH!!!”
Now I realize some of you cat/dogs are the actual writers of your blog, but maybe you could interview your ma or pa to get the answers!
and finally…..Five things about Nylablue:
1) Nylablue loves to watch “Poirot” with David Suchet on TV. 2) Nylablue loves to sneak some of the feral kitty kibble when she thinks I am not looking. 3) Nylablue loves to be brushed b4 I go to bed & I have to or else!! 4) Nylablue is actually very affectionate with me. 5) Nylablue loves rabbits but doesn’t get on with her own kind!!!!